Registration is now closed. If you have any questions about your
registration, please contact the organizers using the conference
email address (groups2017mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk).
- Early Bird Registration Fee: £125 (if paid on or before
1st May 2017)
- Standard Registration Fee: £175 (after 1st May 2017)
- Early Bird Postgraduate Student Registration Fee: £75
(if paid on or before 1st May 2017)
- Standard Postgraduate Student Registration Fee: £125
(after 1st May 2017)
The registration fee includes payment for the conference dinner,
the conference proceedings, and the excursion.
There are two types of accommodation rate:
- En suite bed and breakfast accommodation in Chamberlain Hall:
£36 per night
- En suite accommodation (with self-catering facilities) in
Hall: £28 per night
Please note that the above accommodation is single occupancy
only. We have no double or family rooms available.
For participants requiring double rooms or shared accommodation,
we invite you to make your own arrangements.
info), but this has limited capacity.
As a recommended inexpensive hotel, we suggest
Budget Birmingham Center.
Alternatively, please find suitable accommodation via a service
such as Booking.com.